Friday, January 27, 2012

Best places to look for a new career now with the way thew economy is?

I am separating from service (ya great time I know) anyways I have 7 years of honorable military service and a bachelors degree in criminal justice.



With that what are the best places right now to look for a career because I a father of three and can't live off a McDonalds paycheck.



Thanks to all who answer.Best places to look for a new career now with the way thew economy is?
Are you kidding? Law enforcement, of course! Pays a heck of a lot better than fast food!!!!!

Have a "job search" company look for you. It costs a little, but they can find really good jobs for you!Best places to look for a new career now with the way thew economy is?
Thank you first for your service - it is an honer to see you here. Well, a family and a lot of responsibility! You should make a list of "likes" and "dislikes". Once you have that completed, focus on the "likes". In there you will find your career. As an example, I did that several years ago, after being in banking for quite awhile. I discovered that I like money (DUH) and being able to set my own goals. So, I did some research and ended up becoming an Equipment Leasing Broker. Basically, I bring people together who want to lease equipment with those that have money to lend. I gotta tell you, I am the happiest I have ever been, and I am making more money than ever. But, check your list - where ever you go in life, be sure it is something that you enjoy - Good Luck ! Best places to look for a new career now with the way thew economy is?
Private security



law enforcement officer



carney
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment