Friday, January 27, 2012

What are 3 jobs/careers you would NEVER want?

Don't say something that no one wants e.g. janitor, mcdonalds..



Mine are:

1. Author/journalist

2. Teacher

3. VetWhat are 3 jobs/careers you would NEVER want?
1. nurse/medical doctor

2. prison guard

3. engineer- my brain would explode, math is my weak point.





i like how people keep listing "teacher".. haha thats the job i WANT to have.



also, to whoever says it has "crappy pay".. thats not really true, teachers get paid pretty well actually.



an entry level teacher with their bachelors degree and credential (ie,the bare minimum to become a teacher) in a sample school district is 41,210 a year, which isnt anything to cough at.



as you get farther into the pay matrix, the longer you teach and the better degree you have, the more you make.



in the sample i have, the most that can be made is 95,544 a year.



while its not exactly a doctors salary or anything, its a good paying job. plus, you get summers off ;D not to mention its just a really rewarding career. havent you ever had a teacher thats inspired you in your life? they get to go on knowing that they touched someones life (and "touched" as in making a difference, not physically touching, you perverts)What are 3 jobs/careers you would NEVER want?
Haha I see not many people want to be a teacher! I'm TOTALLY turned off because both my parents teach history.. which just so happens to be my least favorite subject.



1. Doctor (Vet is pretty much the same too, and nurse. They are all not my type)~I don't like blood or death. I am not calm in situations like that and I would be afraid of killing someone..

2. Teacher~ because of the reason above^^

3. A construction worker~ I don't like building things lol I like designing houses and buildings though :)
Haha, I actually really want to be an author/journalist, or an English teacher (not math, or any other subject though)

Anyway mine are:

1. Soldier (yes, I know, I should want to "defend our country's freedom" but I really don't.)

2. Vet (I dislike most animals.)

3. Chef (I can't cook for my life)What are 3 jobs/careers you would NEVER want?
Mortician - So depressing! O.o lol

Waitress - I have a super short temper so i would be like, 'well you know what? I don't care if you want m0re damn napkins! you guys can SUCK IT!' and walk out. xD lmao

Teacher - It would have a crappy pay.
1. Prostitute...lol. I can't believe no one said that yet.

2. Teacher too. It's a pain all the time! Not only you've got kids all day bugging you, but you pass hours at home to correct tests and whatnot

3. Anything related to dead peopleWhat are 3 jobs/careers you would NEVER want?
I can't think of anything. :P Seriously, I read all of the above and I wouldn't mind it too much being any of those things.



That explains why I can't pick what I want to be, while everyone else has it all figured out. :P
Hey, I wanna be an author. lol.



Basically, it's simple:

I don't want a job involving labor, food, exercise, or anything dirty. That's why I'm in college.



VIVA LA RAZA!
1.Bin lady

2.Cleaner

3.Teacher

4.Anything to do with chemistry or biology

5.Farmer

6Butcher
1) actress/model (to much pressure)

2) pediatrician (dumb screaming kids)

3) lawyer (BORING)
1. Dentist - Probing into peoples' mouths? No thanks.

2. Prostitute - I have too much self-respect to do that.

3. Teacher - I can't handle being with children, hate it.

xx
1. Surgeon.

2. Writer.

3. Teacher.
1. Lifeguard - Im petrified of water.

2. The person that dresses dead people.

3. Garbage Collecter.
1. surgeon

2. something to do with politics

3. author
1. Scientist - I suck at science, plus I would probably blow something up.

2. Sheriff - I would absolutely suck at that job, no doubt about that.

3. Podiatrist - Feet gross me out.
1) Lunch lady

2) Teacher

3) Garbage person

(Sorry to anyone who has these jobs.:( .)
1. Vet

2. Hurst driver

3. Singer/actress/any type of celebrity
1. strippers

2. police

3. teacher
Mine are:

1. Funeral Director

2. Fire fighter

3. Foreensic scientist
Nurse (RN / general) - not into cleaning up after old men

Dentist - just ew

Family lawyer - not big on watching people getting divorced, having to get kids taken away from parents etc
1. vet - I am scared of dogs :)

2. Doctor/nurse - I dont like blood or people being sick xD

3. Author - I would get bored. :D
1.- Trash collector

2.- Prostitute

3.- Private Investigator
1. funeral director

2. Marine

3. astronaut
Nurse

lawyer

doctor..........***********
Garbage woman

McDonalds worker

Prostitute
Garbage Man

Surgeon

Janitor



nothing bad about these jobs just wouldn't want to do them myself
Dermatologist

Teacher

Doctor
principle

teacher

dentist
Hmm...

-Anything where I have to do more than just simple math.

-Nursing Home worker

or

-Sumo Wrestler. In all seriousness.
dentist

teacher

factory worker
Dentist

Nurse

Pharmacist.
doctor

garbage collecter

pro wrestler
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment