Friday, January 27, 2012

Interview Questions & Answers - For Mcdonalds Interview?

I've got a Mcdonald's interview tomorrow afternoon, and while I realize that Mcdonalds may not be a wise choice, it would be my first part-time job, as I am only 16 years old.

Below I've made a list of possible interview questions, and possible answers. However, there are some questions that I am unsure of how to answer.

So, if I could get any examples, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!



Why do you want to work here?

Well... My research has shown that the company is doing things I would like to be involved with, and it's doing them in ways that greatly interest me. For example, if the organization is known for strong management, I would mention that fact and show that I would like to be a part of that team.



What do you know about the company?

I know about the history of Mcdonalds, and how it all started. Dick, and Mac Mcdonald had a burger stand, and Ray Kroc heard about it. After driving west to go meet the Mcdonald brothers, he pitched the idea of opening up several restaurants, and suggested that he could be the one to open these restaurants, making him an entrepreneur.

I know about the people promise which is valuing each and every employee, their growth and their contribution - every day in every way.

Just like any other company, Mcdonalds is guided by a set of values, and principles. For example one principle includes “Mcdonalds will seize every opportunity to innovate and lead the industry on behalf of our customers.”



What would you do if a customer was being loud, complaining, and demanded continuously?

If I was unable to help the customer beyond what my training has taught me, I would refer them to my line manager.



Where would you like this job to get you?

I would like to move up in the time I spend with Mcdonalds, so that I could show a positive career path from the start.



Are you good at serving a large amount of customers at a fast rate?

Yes, I am. I am the type of person who likes to think on their feet.



Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I hope to be working in a strong team that has well-balanced skills between its members. And I hope to have grown enough in this position that I’ll have proven that I can handle additional responsibilities in my work



What is your biggest pet-peeve?

I do not have a pet peeve. If something is bothering me, I step back, analyze "why" and find a good solution.



Tell me about yourself.

I am an extravert who interacts well with people. I like to set myself goals and keep them and I'm very persistent, and can handle rejection.



What do you look for in a job?

In a job, I look for a desire to perform and be recognized for my contributions, as well as networking.







Do you consider yourself successful?

Yes, I consider myself successful because I have set goals, some of which I have met, and others I am on track to achieve



What are your strengths and weaknesses?

I sometimes get easily frustrated with myself if a job isn't done perfectly. However, this is simply caused by my passion and desire to do everything as well as it can be done.



How would you treat a customer?



What special aspects of your work experience have prepared you for this job?



Do you prefer working alone, or in groups?



What kind of people do you find it difficult to work with? Why?



What special aspects of your education have prepared you for this job?



Can you tell me about a difficult obstacle you have overcome?



Do you see this position as a part-time job , or as a career?Interview Questions %26amp; Answers - For Mcdonalds Interview?
1. I would treat a customer with all due respect and make sure I have taken care of him to his satisfaction.



2. Special aspects of work experience - I can't help you with.



3. I am not particular as long as each team worker understands the restaurant's rules and goals and wishes to fulfill them.



4. Gossips, freeloaders, bullys, dishonety, etc.



5. Special aspects of education - concentration, diligence, completion of tasks, maintain a genuine interest in the task at hand, etc.



6. Difficult obstacles: maintaining passing grades. especially in courses that are boring, doing all my studies; participating in my sports; taking care of my chores at home; asking for help when I have exhausted everything I know what to do.



7. I plan to attend college for a chosen profession, but I have a couple years to work before I must think of that. In the meantime, I plan to treat this job as a stepping stone to a promotion that could lead me to a career at McDonalds.Interview Questions %26amp; Answers - For Mcdonalds Interview?
Yes to all
  • sailboats for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment