Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What should I put on my resume so I can land me a career opportunity at McDonald's?

I am willing to start in the drive-thru and work my way up to fry manager, but I just need to get my foot in the door. What should I put on my resume so that'll happen?What should I put on my resume so I can land me a career opportunity at McDonald's?
I believe a resume is extremely important, whether it be for a teenager or an experienced adult. Many teenagers make the mistake of not including a resume, thinking they don't have experience or that it is not needed. However, you do! Include volunteer experience, groups, clubs, classes, and odd jobs that you have done that will enhance the position you are applying for. For example, if you have taken Food's classes at your school, include that. Another example could be having your CPR certification, your food handler's card, volunteer experience that included working with the public, or other classes/groups/clubs that you were involved in.



Including a resume gives the employer extra information about you and your qualifications, and also helps to make you stand out against the other applicants. It shows that you took the extra effort to include the resume, where as the other applicants did not.



Hope I helped, and best of luck! :]What should I put on my resume so I can land me a career opportunity at McDonald's?
If you have never had a job before, then having a resume is pointless and will just make you look stupid. Filing out an application would just be more appropriate for a place like Mc Donald's and also for an entry level. When you fill out the application, just put on there that you will accept any entry level position.

No comments:

Post a Comment