Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I get a good job or join the ARMY with a felony on my record???

I was convicted of a felony about six months ago. I have definately scared myself straight on ever putting myself in the situation to get in serious trouble again. The problem I have now is that I really wanted to join the Army or become a firefighter and I am pretty sure that I screwed these two options up. If anyone knows of any back doors or has any suggestions please let me know. Also let me know if you have any ideas about other simular careers or decent jobs that I might be able to get with a not so perfect record.

Mcdonalds doesn't count. Thanks!!!How do I get a good job or join the ARMY with a felony on my record???
A felony and your already on Yahoo asking questions after six months ? That alone is a blessing, be thankful for a second chance.



Now, shop recruiters, the ones that have experience can get you in, best chance would be the Marines and Army, Marines that need to meet their quota will get you. If your local recruiter is acting gung ho, look outside you immediate area.



Best of luck, you'll do fine no matter what with your new found attitude. Head up, chest out, gun up, FIRE, oops, I meant to say aim . . . .How do I get a good job or join the ARMY with a felony on my record???
I had a felony and it was waived. Don't sweat it . They need folks right now. Just make sure to get airborne school in your contract no matter what MOS or job you choose...Hooaahh!

Report Abuse


military will give u a waiver if you score high enough on your ASVAB.How do I get a good job or join the ARMY with a felony on my record???
You will have to petition the court in your state to have your felony expunged, for this you will have to hire an attorney.
I've been looking for a job for 4 months now, still nuthin'! I'm 'bout ready to join the Army myself, but even THEY won't take me! Freakin' "medical conditions"!How do I get a good job or join the ARMY with a felony on my record???
once you have served your time this is removed from your records in almost all states you can contact the.f.b.i. and see if your state does this as well there listing is toll free. based on fact. my opion? legal.....?
Try to appeal the decision. Chances are you will never get a job in the military or as a civil servant. Get an education and get a high-paying job in the private sector and play dumb when you see the question on a job application.



Either that or you can become self-employed...and I don't mean dealing drugs either..do it the legit way...inside the law
Hahahahahaha, look what happening in iraq, the army will choose

immediatly.
Recruiters are better known as miracle workers. They WILL get u in.
hmm...got a pretty problem thr havn't u. y don't u try relocating to another country like india. if ur education level is good enuf...u can get almost any job there. since u plan to start all ovr again...i don't thnk it wud b a prob....



instead of jus giving up the idea....y don't u try the army or firefighters. if u work hard enuf and get good scores....ul hav a shot of getting thru. also contact employment agencies....there might be someone thr who'd giv u some counseling. thr r lotsa ppl out thr with similar probs like urs....so don't worry too much...ul get ur chance.



good luck!
i dont think that u can but just flow up on it and check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment