Tuesday, January 24, 2012

If you work at mcdonalds answer this question?

Hello i just got a job at McDonald's. And i was wondering if you have a job at McDonald's. How do you like it and would you make it your career or not. Also how is the advancement? Please answer honestly.If you work at mcdonalds answer this question?
I currently work at McDonald's, and I'm studying at College, and I find it to be a very good job for my situation, but, I don't think it will ever be a proper career... and I think they know that.



I have completed a McD's apprenticeship, and as part of it, they get you to make up a CV, and you get some extra qualifications... so, they are definitively trying to help you advance to other jobs.



But also, within McDonald's, they try to push you to advance though the company... Within 6 months, I was promoted to being a Crew Trainer, and am currently learning shift management.



Overall, I'd say they are excellent, as they know where they stand as a job, are really flexible and try to help you wherever they can... and the people are fantastic too. :DIf you work at mcdonalds answer this question?
hello, i have been working at mcdonalds basically since i was 16. i am now head manager and have been working here for 4 years now. i wouldnt make it your full career considering i am getting an education while working here. im just working here to pay off my loans. go to college and learn a more high study. youll make more money and can do more with a degree. hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment