Friday, January 27, 2012

Mcdonalds Interview - Please help!!?

Hello, I am 17 years old and I have a McDonald's interview on monday. I have never had an interview before, so I would really appreciate some help.



1. Can i wear black plimsoles %26amp; black trousers %26amp; a blouse with a long cardigan??



2. What QUESTIONS should I ask at the end of the interview.



3. I have an OJE aswell (with NO drive-through) Would i be expected to greet customers at front desk..??



4. For one of my questions to ask, I have a funeral on a working day If i am accepted. Should i ask this? And how can i ask about this..



4. Does these answers to questions sound good?



- Why do you want to work here?

I want to work at Mcdonalds because It can provide me with numerous future aspects. I want to proceed in making a career in customer support and service, and Mcdonalds can provide me with these essiental skills. I am very confident when communicating with the public and I have a good temper.



What skills can you bring to the company?

I am very good with team work and being able to communicate with staff and customers. I want to bring the best customer support so I will be confident and respectable. Offering customer support, I will be friendly and supportive if any customer has queries or complaints.

I am also good at cash handling and Im very dependable and trustworthy.



Your hobbies?

I am very artistic and I enjoy performing. I love to sing and act and I am also DJING alongside my partner where i can improve on speaking to the public. I am also fantatic about books. i love to read and stay active by cycling and swimming.



What is good customer service?

Good customer service is being able to treat a customer with respect and the ability to listen. A friendly smile and listening to what they have to say will contribute. Being rude and impatient, and not helping the customer would look unprofessional and I want to bring great customer service.



How would you handle angry customers?

If i was to be handling angry customers. I would maintain a calm and positive attituide. I would listen to the customer briefly and let them explain their problems. If any customer becomes too overely aggressive, or if a problem which is to be handled by higher management, I would then call the manager.



Please tell me if this is ok? Thanks appriciated.Mcdonalds Interview - Please help!!?
1) Yes

2) Ask inquisative, interesting questions that make you look keen to get involved

4) Yes, ask very nicely, they will appreciate that you have given them notice

5) Sounds good



Good luck, I hope you get the job!Mcdonalds Interview - Please help!!?
1) Yes



2) Ask them questions through out the interview at any point where you think is appropriate - it's a two way conversation... Ask them what the promotion prospects are - do they promote from within? Also read their website and comment on stuff you've read and ask questions about it.



4) Are you sure it won't be before your hired? if so, mention it.



miss out the temper bit.



all the other answers are good...



Also be prepared incase they ask your strengths and weaknesses...



Answer the questions in good detail, smile, relax...



good luck!Mcdonalds Interview - Please help!!?
1. Yes, that sounds fine.

2. Ask about the hours (time of day and length) they're interested in hiring you for, ask for some clarification on the type of work the job you're interested in doing would require, and ask if people are trained to be a "jack of all trades" (doing one particular task) or if you typically stick to one job all through out.

3. It is always good to bring up known schedule conflicts. For example, I'm on a jury so I let the person interviewing me know that I was (even though it's illegal to fire me or not hire me based on that alone) just so they would know. Just say, "I would also like to point out that on one of the work days (X day) I have a funeral to attend so if I am hired it wouldn't be possible for me to work that day (or not work during X hours of the day).



Yes, those all sound fine. But I wouldn't say "I would listen to the customer BRIEFLY" because they gives me the impression you would cut them off. Instead of briefly, I think carefully or with my full consideration is better.Mcdonalds Interview - Please help!!?
I have just started work for mcdonalds.. had my interview last week and my start dates on monday, it was fine, theres nothing to worry about, just wear black trousers, flat shoes and a plain black or white top, tie your hair up and take along a CV and some identification, the staff are friendly and if you have any issues ask at the interview, ensure you discuss wages, and hours and everything whilst you have the oppertunity, if your successful your invited to a welcome meeting where you get your uniform and badge and sign all your forms, its nothing to worry about, its fine, Good Luck!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment