Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I got an interview at McDonalds and am not sure what I need to bring?

http://careers.peopleclick.com/content/l鈥?/a>



There's like 13 things there and I'm not entirely sure what I exactly have to bring?I got an interview at McDonalds and am not sure what I need to bring?
To an interview? Bring your well dressed self. I assume you've already filled-in the paperwork so, you don't even really need to bring a pen but, it's nice to have one to appear prepared.I got an interview at McDonalds and am not sure what I need to bring?
Bring a pen, your ID, and your social security card.



Also, I usually bring a copy of my resume, or at least some sort of hard copy of my previous employers or experience with their addresses and phone numbers....references too.I got an interview at McDonalds and am not sure what I need to bring?
It's McDonalds... bring your pulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment