Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What careers are an option in Texas for a convicted Felon (non-violent charge)?

I'm a 32 year old male with some college credits and am planning to go back to school. I have a felony drug possession charge and a felony DWI charge. I need a career other than fast food and construction. I'm thinking about being a personal trainer but am wondering about other degree options. Also if you want to make the usual McDonalds jokes don't reply.What careers are an option in Texas for a convicted Felon (non-violent charge)?
Hi JLR, I had seen some questions like yours, with good answers on Yahoo Answers. In the green search bar, search for job felon, and you will find some interesting responses to questions of other felons searching for a good job.



I wish you well %26amp; Best Of Luck!What careers are an option in Texas for a convicted Felon (non-violent charge)?
Congratulations for posting a very interesting question and be willing to explore your options to finding a job. I am not familiar with the Texas laws reg entering the job force after a conviction but I wanted to wish you best of luck in your search.

Maybe you need to start with another job and built experience before you aim for your dream job,just a thought.

Also, there are some books out there that can help you,pls search in Google and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment