Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What are some of the higher paying jobs that you can have with piercings/tattoos?

I was wondering what are some of the higher paying jobs you can achieve with body modifications?

I don't mean Hot Topic and McDonalds.

I mean, like actual careers. (make up artist, piercing artist, etc)

I am willing to go to school for experience, etc.

I have visible piercings, and I was planning on getting a tattoo, but I am definitely thinking about my future before hand so let me know!What are some of the higher paying jobs that you can have with piercings/tattoos?
Sorry, but you will severely limit your job prospects with visible tattoos and piercings. I suspect that even lower paid jobs will be harder to come by, so I would seriously consider what is most important to you...a job or a fashionable body embellishment, that may well not be so fashionable in a few years time?What are some of the higher paying jobs that you can have with piercings/tattoos?
I don't care what anybody says about tattoos and piercings. If you do exceptional at your job and your one of a kind then it shouldn't matter about how you look, if they judge you by your looks rather than your work ethic then that's not a good place to work at. With the careers you listed already I'm positive they wouldn't care about piercings or tattoos.

Good Luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment