Friday, January 27, 2012

Job interview at Mcdonalds, document problems help!?

Ok so I have a job interview at Mcdonalds next week and they require certain documents to be taken along, however I don't have a valid passport it ran out a few years a go and I've never gotten around to renewing it. I am a British Citizen I've lived in England all my life.

They've given me a list of documents that are suitable...

http://careers.peopleclick.com/content/live/client_mcdonalds/default/docs/ai.pdf

it's quite confusing as the National Insurance Number option is in a separate column. Would I be ok to take my Birth certificate and my National Insurance Card?Job interview at Mcdonalds, document problems help!?
Yes that should be fine. The document check is mainly to ensure that you have the right to live and work in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment