Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I manage a McDonalds would it be wrong of me to go to my childs Career day and say that I help contribute to?

the obesity epidemic in America?I manage a McDonalds would it be wrong of me to go to my childs Career day and say that I help contribute to?
not at all, i would if i was you. because thats true, but kind of laugh it off when you do, making it seem to everyone else that your joking, but then stop laughing right away, so its kinda like. oh haha hes joking haha!........ oh wait a minute, he really isnt. hes serious.



type thing...



miccy d's is so unhealthy, but yet so good lol.



so yeah in short: NO NUTS IF YOU DONT! I SO WOULD! :)



goodluck!I manage a McDonalds would it be wrong of me to go to my childs Career day and say that I help contribute to?
Actually I have seen the charts and there is a direct correlation between the spread of McDonalds locations and the increase in Childhood obesity. Although I doubt this is a real question as no real father would do such a thing to embarrass his children nor would a business owner do something like this to jeopardize their business.I manage a McDonalds would it be wrong of me to go to my childs Career day and say that I help contribute to?
You don't contribute to it, you cater to it, big difference.
  • vin number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment