Monday, January 30, 2012

What career/job do you generally want to avoid when you grow up?

I'm avoiding flippin' burgers at McDonalds or anything.

I also don't want to work in the political field.

How about you?What career/job do you generally want to avoid when you grow up?
Anesthesiologist.

By the time you finish school its time to retire.What career/job do you generally want to avoid when you grow up?
I'm definitely avoiding A Fast Food Place and Teaching.
I don't want to work in the medical field or any doctor's, dentist's office. can you imagine listening to the drill for 8-9 hours a day?What career/job do you generally want to avoid when you grow up?
Politics, Military, Truck driver...No thanks
A janitor for a prostitution-endorsing politician.What career/job do you generally want to avoid when you grow up?
Stripper

Prostitute

Cleaner

Maid

Sailor

Truck Driver

Garbage Collector

Pilot

Police Officer

Secretary
taxedermist

cant get that criminal minds episode out of my head.

uhhhh.....bloody eyes, werid tools, murder

uhh...

sorry little off topic
I'm not keen on anything having to do with a slaughterhouse.
Stripper/prostitute
Sanitation engineer
Telemarketer.
I agree, like fast food or a cashier.

But I don't wanna have to sit all day and work for someone else.
Assembly line.
I want to avoid being a sewage worker -shivers-
babysitting and daycare.
obama's press secretary~
Fast food

And working in a cubicle or office setting
dog food taster...my great aunt, Matilda, did that and she ended up being buried with a dog biscuit in her mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment