Friday, January 27, 2012

Would you like too see a Legacy vs Hart Dynasty feud with both still as heels?

Heel vs heel does work sometimes.

BQ: I asked this in the jobs and careers category but they just gave me freakin internet jobs. What is a good (first) job for a 16 year old girl besides fast food resteraunts *I.E. McDonalds or Burger King.

Thanks! I trust you guys the most on here.Would you like too see a Legacy vs Hart Dynasty feud with both still as heels?
heel/heel feuds are hard to pull off because from a fan point of view theres noone to cheer for...with one of the teams face i could see being very exciting though!



alot of the girls i grew up with at 16 were waitressing or working retail in clothing stores so while theres more options out there, those are good starting points..good luck!Would you like too see a Legacy vs Hart Dynasty feud with both still as heels?
a heel vs heel match always in and a interference.

BQ:McDonaldsWould you like too see a Legacy vs Hart Dynasty feud with both still as heels?
I think it would be interesting. We've not had a good "heel vs. heel" for ultimate heel tag team dominance in a while.



BQ: Depends on what you like. I tried to get on at a local grocery store when I turned 16. But I'm a boy, so whatever. I wound up working at the local newspaper instead. Turns out that was good for me-- I graduated with my degree in journalism six years later.Would you like too see a Legacy vs Hart Dynasty feud with both still as heels?
Intresting
Not Bad at all



BQ: McDonald's

No comments:

Post a Comment