Monday, January 30, 2012

How much money do you get for baby-sitting?

i need to talk about careers for young people for this english report i have and i really need to know.



and while im asking this, do you know how much money people working at mcdonald's get?How much money do you get for baby-sitting?
I ask for $125 per hour for baby-sitting

(that's probably why I don't get much business)



People working at Mickey D's here in Texas

get minimum wage... with exception of the management

and...some management "trainees"...



Sorry for the quip here

I just couldn't help myself



鈽?////How much money do you get for baby-sitting?
With babysitting it really depends on the area of the country you live in and on the affluence of the family you're sitting for. Also the age of the babysitter-- a college student is going to generally get paid more than a high-school student. I am 26 and don't really babysit anymore, but I did more in college and generally got $8-12 / hour (the $8 families were much more financially burdened, and had fewer children, than the $10 and $12 ones).
  • coming soon to dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment