Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Does Mcdonalds a good career for me?

I am now woking in McDonald's as a crew person.I have been woking in there for 8 months.Thay have a certificate programme in retail supervision which takes 2 years to complete.I am not sure whether it is worth doing that.Is it a good career to work in Mcdonald's??Does Mcdonalds a good career for me?
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone who starts off as entry level in McDonald's is going to progress very far. As much as they like to suggest that there are big opportunities ahead, the furthest you are likely to proceed is store manager, which in itself, isn't a great topping point.



It's people with business and management degrees that make it into the higher realms of McDonalds (and at that point, it becomes as valid a career path as any other office job). You're better off studying part-time in college or something else in my opinion.Does Mcdonalds a good career for me?
It depends...about 25% of the US population list McDonald's as their first job! If you'd like to run a franchise restaurant some day, then it's probably a very good job for you. Otherwise, I'd say keep it until you find something you are more interested in. If nothing else you will earn money and have a significant period at a job to list on your cv.
Well it's not law school but if you ended up owning a franchise I guess you could do a lot worse.Does Mcdonalds a good career for me?
I always thought McDonald's was a place where high-school drop-outs or college kids did on their way to pursuing a real career. Anyway a certificate in retail supervision is not unique to McDonald's and will look good on your resume for another job, or might even earn you college credits. I would go for it.
McDonalds is NOT a career..its a job to do while you study for your real career!Does Mcdonalds a good career for me?
It is good life experience training, and has a humbling affect.
If you can handle the stress go for it, but they still don't make very much money.
yea, if u dont mind looking at zit faced 15 yr olds til the day u die/retire. oh yea, also if u don't mind living on the bottom end of society financially then sure...live it up. enjoy your $6 an hour.
the answer is:

Are you happy working in Mcdonalds?





Sure there's thousands and million of jobs better than flipping burgers and taking orders, but the economy now isn't that great and if you have a better qualification, you can always work there until u find a better prospect and switch job.
no
just keep on working there it will soon pay off
HAHA does that answer your question...
not really
Just the fact that you're willing to work shows what a nice person you are. Hang in there; life will show you what to do.
no? quit ur job and do something better than flipping burgers and mopping floors.



In 2years u can complete a business course or some technical course. wouldnt it be better?
first of all, go back to school learn to spell, and use sentences correct. Then think about another career.
I don't see why not.
Don't do it. Once you're in it's hard to get out of any restaurant business. Work there and go to school, to learn a skill. I've been in restaurant management for a very long time, and I am deemed by others as not skilled in anything. Get into healthcare, money and future is much better.
I hate my job and you'll will too shortly after become a manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment