Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Help with getting a job at McDonalds?

Ok I turned 14 last month and asked my mum if I could work at McDonald's, and she said I could work over the 6 week Christmas holiday but when school starts I could only work on weekends. I agreed reluctantly and mum said she'd sign the job application form (since I'm under 14 and 9 months, I need parental consent to work).



So how do I get one of these application forms? I noticed there is an online one at the McDonald's Australia website: www.mcdonalds.com.au/careers/join-us



But I'd rather go to the place and get one instead... Any help or advice would be appreciated! :)Help with getting a job at McDonalds?
Do just that, then. Walk in and ask. They may say they don't have any and it all has to be done online, or they may have a pile of them. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment