Friday, January 27, 2012

Looking for a part time job where I can be off when my children get home from school?

I'm a stay at home mom looking for a job that would be flexible. I would like a REAL job (not a stay at home job) that would allow me to work part time, get off when my kids get out of school and not work summers. Is there any careers that would allow this other than teaching of course. I do not want to teach. I'd be willing to go back to school and study something. Just can't think of a carrer that would allow this. Even flipping burgers at McDonalds wouldn't allow you to just take off all summer.Looking for a part time job where I can be off when my children get home from school?
Home Health care, or any temp agency it all depends on your skills....Looking for a part time job where I can be off when my children get home from school?
This opportunity has been the best one that I have ever tried. I'm a stay at home Mom of 2 little girls and have tried so many different opportunities and have had no luck. For the past 5 years I have searched for a legitimate, free or low cost opportunity that I could do from home and get paid for. I'm so glad that I've given My Power Mall a shot because so far my results have been great! The training is great, it is COMPLETELY FREE and I've had many people siging up! It's a wonderful opportunity and I hope that you will give it a shot! Hey, it's not going to cost you anything, so why not give it a try and see how you do. I will be happy to help in any way that I can. So this is how it works....



Basically, I Get paid EVERYTIME I shop online from stores like Kohls, Macy's, HSN, Barnes %26amp; Nobles, PetsMart and many more. When people sign up for their own mall through my mall, I make money on all of the purchases that they make plus all the purchases made from any malls signed up through their mall 9 levels deep!!



So you can see how the earning potential can be enormous. You can have endless amounts of malls underneath yours. You never have to sell anything!! All you have to do is spread the word about My Power Mall and watch the profits come in. It's so simple! We have some people in the organization that are already making thousands per month. And the best part is that they are sharing the different ways that they have been so successful. Almost all of the ways that they have promoted their malls have been with FREE methods.



There are over 1,000 stores to chose from including big name stores like Kohls, Macy's, Circuit City, Staples, The Gap, Old Navy and many more that you will know, and some really cool stores that you probably haven't heard of. My Mom bought me a camera from Best Buy for my Birthday and her AND I made money from it! People have been making money from on-line shopping for years, so why not be part of the action.



Start earning on your purchases today and on all the purchases made through your mall NINE LEVELS deep by going to http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/3399鈥?/a> and signing up for your own FREE powermall. Once you have signed up, pass your powermall information to everyone in your address book so that they can also sign up and earn money on all purchases made from their mall.



Sign up now and earn big from the Holiday Shopping!



Lets all start earning money today!!

http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/3399鈥?/a>



Best of Luck to all of you,

Bella
I saw a site last year for the first, I think their guide is so strong and they have many secrets that no one don't know about it, Go and visit them, and then plz tell me about what you think about their secrets, They are a great site I think.

http://www.googleadvertise.comLooking for a part time job where I can be off when my children get home from school?
Have you ever thought of a home based business? I partnered with a company a year ago and have been very pleased with them. I love being able to work from home, Plus they are members of the BBB which was important to me with all the scams out there.



I don't have to Stock Inventory or sell products nor do I have to take orders, deliver anything or get stung with bad checks when making collections ... Did that in the past, NOT again!



If you want more information about them I would be happy to share. Just send me an email and let me know.



It just might give you the options you are looking for
Hey,

There is Usana Network Marketing. It is really good. My uncle has only been in for like 5 months and is making $500-$600 a week. This is no joke, no scam its real. You work your own hours and there is no meetings or anything its all from home or where ever you want. And the great thing is that if you stop working on network marketing you keep getting the same pay checks each week. If you want more information or want to sign up call Will at 1-806-543-5179. He will put you in a position in the company where he can help you grow but you have to work it too.Looking for a part time job where I can be off when my children get home from school?
To let you know a little about me, I have three children of my own all under the ages of 10. Let me tell you trying to get myself ready and all three of them ready in the morning was a job of itself. By the time I got home from work, I had to cook, clean give my two girls a bath, help my son with his home work and still try and find time for my husband and I to spend some time together before he had to go to work. It was CrAzY!!!!!

I ended up having to quit my job due to my baby sitter not being able to watch my kids anymore. ( That alone is a different story, just put it this way my children went through 4 baby sitter in 2 years)

I searched and searched and searched for something I could do that could bring in a income, I could stay at home with my children, and not cost an arm and a leg! With three kids, our monthly bill and feeding a growing 8 year old, diapers for my 1 year, keeping my 4 year old in cloths that fit her, well I couldn't even afford $100.00, no let me put it this way, I couldn't afford $50.00 and still purchase all my household necessities.

Then I came across www.dreams4moms.com I did a lot a researched and then I decided to get a membership, a $29.00 membership, and I tell you what, I couldn't be happier, NO INVENTORY, NO GOING DOOR TO DOOR, NO SELLING, nothing. I even got my own FREE web site. Anyway's I am going on and on, I want you to take a look at the website so you can see for yourself. If you are not satisfied the company will give you your membership fee right back to you. So this is really a no lose situation.

I hope this helps you :-)

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment