Monday, January 30, 2012

Can Any one help me find a job in Chicago. Or need help in there Buisness?

I'm 20 years old and im in school. I'm working at McDonald's right know and thats just not paying the bills with a one year old. I have done everyhting: Career builder, Myspace Jobs, Yahoo jobs. It seems like no one is out there. I'm a good hard worker. I have been working since I was 16, at mcdonalds. I am older know And I just want a more perfessional job. PLEASE HELP!Can Any one help me find a job in Chicago. Or need help in there Buisness?
ya go to google and type "jods in chicago" and then it will give you job listings in chicago.

Or you can go to the yahoo home page and look for a job listing iconCan Any one help me find a job in Chicago. Or need help in there Buisness?
I have a online retail business. We have hundreds of products and have many brand name partner stores including Barnes and Noble, Sony Music, Eddie Bauer, Office Max and more.



If you would like to consider having your own franchise you can visit my website:



www.jewel.mychoices.biz



There is a link at the top of the screen you can use to contact me if you would like more information.Can Any one help me find a job in Chicago. Or need help in there Buisness?
I would recommend getting any type of office support job or administrative support job. Can you file, type, answer the phone, greet customers, use Microsoft programs like Word and Excel, or have you considered going to a community college to get those types of skills? Any office support job is better than McDonald's in my opinion.Can Any one help me find a job in Chicago. Or need help in there Buisness?
http://www.myhomebusinesspays.com/daria

No comments:

Post a Comment