Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the most effective exercise regime for beginners that want to burn off weight?

Ok, I'm a high school senior and I way 291lbs. As much as I would like it to be, that weight isn't from muscles. As I start off my college career I want to lose all this weight and become fit. Any ideas on where to begin? By the way I work at McDonald's and that's only because they were the only store hiring at the time, so I have that working against me.What is the most effective exercise regime for beginners that want to burn off weight?
Know your health status before you get started. Full body workouts are best for burning fat. Work all muscle groups and do some cardiovascular exercises, but do not over do it. You're a beginner. As you progress you can do more. Note, when power training give each muscles a day to recuperate. Do not forget to stretch your muscles before exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment