Monday, January 30, 2012

Which is a better/worse way to live?: Living for today or Living for tomorrow?

I see so many people who hate their lives either because they only do whats fun, which ends up being a life of partying yet working at McDonald's, and realize they have accomplished nothing- or on the other hand, those who give everything to their careers and forget/neglect everything else in life (friends and basically just enjoying life).Which is a better/worse way to live?: Living for today or Living for tomorrow?
I'm wondering why you can't have both?? Why can't when it's fitting to live for today and then other times live for tomorrow. When I'm at my job or in school I'm living for tomorrow. But on my weekends when I get to go out I'm living for today and taking advantage of my moment to have fun without thinking of tomorrow or my job or school just about me. I think you can truly have both if you just manage your time right. As long as your priorities are taken care of first why can't you have days for today too.Which is a better/worse way to live?: Living for today or Living for tomorrow?
You should live for today, because that's all you can do. But, the 2 ideas coincide in a way: You need to live in today, but always think about how you can potentially affect tomorrow. Don't do anything stupid today that you will regret tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment