Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it only me, or other employees at Mcdonalds think it sucks?

I have been working at McDonald for the past 5 years. Been a shift manager for 3 years. I see other people who answered other shift manager question on this site said they really like working at Mcdonalds. I talk to other shift manager at work and some say and they say they like working there and its a good career. I have been working there full time for the past 3 1/2 years and now i started going full time school. I "hate" working there but i don't know what else to do? I have to keep me and my employee busy the whole time i'm there. Have employees hate me. I make a messily 50 cents more than the minimum wage. I can go on but by this point i be most of you stopped reading. lol. what r your suggestions.Is it only me, or other employees at Mcdonalds think it sucks?
Honey if you are looking for a job change try Kroger they are paying 23.00 an hour for checkers and Con Agra is paying 29.00-34.00 for jobs, and hit your boss up with the vact one of the ads says MCD is paying 15.98 an hour for workers, I have a feeling you are not making that, and should be, look for the ad on yhaoo answers and print it and hand it to your bossIs it only me, or other employees at Mcdonalds think it sucks?
Thank You and God Bless You

Report Abuse


If you hate it so much then go get another job? Duh?



You obviously have a lot of experience working in a fast paced environment, and have experience in management. You can take that and apply that to a better job. I hate working there too but my goal is to become a manager just like you so I can do exactly what I just suggested for you to do. I don't wanna work there the rest of my life. It's just a building block for a better career.Is it only me, or other employees at Mcdonalds think it sucks?
Some people are just not cutout for working in the restaurant business. Some people who are seem to enjoy %26amp; then grow into the work. There are some who get 5 yrs of experience and others who only to one yrs of experience for 5 times.



I met a woman who started in McD's when she was in high school many many yrs ago. She is the owner of 2 McD's stores now with the help of the company. Her experience seems to have been a very good one.
I've been at McDonald's for 2 years, and I'm becoming a crew trainer soon (basically am one already), and I love it. I seriously never want to leave.Is it only me, or other employees at Mcdonalds think it sucks?
I worked there two months and hated it

No comments:

Post a Comment