Monday, January 30, 2012

WHAT Jobs/Careers are in High Demand these days with decent pay?College generation is in TROUBLE!?

Apparently many college graduates can not find any jobs and therefore it seems as if they wasted a large sum of money on school. The fact that going to college is basically worthless because once you get out you'll either be unemployed or be making minimum wage, I hate to admit it but it is the truth. This generation of college students have a hard time to face. What jobs are in high demand with decent salaries that I can actually support myself with. Please dnt give me tht optimist bull crap about you should do wat makes you happy even if you get low pay(well this philosophy does not wrk out anymore because of the unemployment rate) Lets be real, I am a realist. We live in a horrible economy where the employment rate is high in our United States. Seriously, do I need to move to a different country(not canada, they have a high unemployment rate too) Or Do I major in Biology and accept a low paying job as a teacher with the possibility of getting laid off, or do I major in Business with the possibility of being assistant manager at McDOnalds? Lets be honest, Bachelors arent worth **** anymore, MAsters became the new bachelors. So do I Have to get a Ph.D just to get a job tht pays 60,000 or more.WHAT Jobs/Careers are in High Demand these days with decent pay?College generation is in TROUBLE!?
CRNA. get paid good, week ends off, school payments and responsibilities less than an MD.WHAT Jobs/Careers are in High Demand these days with decent pay?College generation is in TROUBLE!?
I earned a bachelors of social work in 2010. I am currently unemployed, but sure if I keep looking may find a job that pays AT LEAST $37-39,000; That is...if I am lucky. While I knew this career did not pay much to start out...it is even worse now. I would advice to take up a skill/trade. It won't take as long as a degree, you will be marketable due to having a skill, and you can even take that skill to another country...possibly. Yes, a masters is the new bachelors, but it also cost a lot of money to obtain it. I went to grad school for a semester across the states, and it was financial hell and back. Now is not a good time to pursue a 4 year degree. Get that skill

No comments:

Post a Comment