Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I get a girlfriend when I don't really have much disposable income?

I work as a machinist and most girls won't even talk to me. I can only afford to take girls out to McDonalds and other such establishments. Would girls pick a guy like me, who is not really very successful career wise or good looking or anything much? I've almost given up talking to girls because they don't seem to like blue collar types like myself.How do I get a girlfriend when I don't really have much disposable income?
I used to do the same work...never had a problemHow do I get a girlfriend when I don't really have much disposable income?
Hmm.... from experience I can tell you that women would prefer you take them some place that is nice. McDonald's??? forget about it. A woman wants to be treated nicely and if you take her to fast food she may never date you again.



I suggest you forget about women for a while and save your money and look for a job that pays you more, focus on getting yourself established (career-wise) before trying to get serious with anyone. I'm not saying that all women are shallow but most like a sense of security. If you are young then the girls should be understanding. However, if you are in your mid 20's and you want to take a girl to MicyD's on a date she may be turned off.



I dated a mechanic and he made good money and he took me to nice places.



Go to school, work on getting a better job before settling down with anyone. I don't mean to sound shallow I'm just giving you realistic advice. Love is very fascinating though, you may find someone that could care less where you take her on a first date and you may fall in love.



Best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment