Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What careers do you think would suit me?

I love art. I'm active in promoting banning flavored tobacco and I enjoy watching cop shows and reality shows like Jersey Shore. I love cats. I also love designing things (like houses, clothing, hair, everything pretty much) I like photography... I am not a HUGE people person but I'm not anti-social. I don't mind talking with co-workers, etc but I hate do jobs like Tim Hortons and McDonalds and dealing with the bitchy customers.What careers do you think would suit me?
architectWhat careers do you think would suit me?
Likes:

-Art

-Cop Shows

-Reality TV

-Cats

-Designing Things

-Photography



Dislikes:

-Flavored tobacco

-People

-Pissy Customers

-tim Hortons

-Mcdonalds





Have you thought of advertising? In the career of advertisement you'd be able to use your art, design, and photography skills to help keep people interested in reality tv, cats, and cop shows. Plus, working in advertisement, you'd have a modicum of privacy, and probably wouldn't have to deal with customers directly.



That's my suggestion!
  • used car values
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment