Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pondering my first career, mcdonalds question. lots of questions?

Hi, I'm apt to get my feet wet in the career world, and I thought that mcdonalds would be a perfect choice for a starting career.



My questions are mainly targeted at people who have worked in fast food, but if you haven't and just want to share your sentiments that's cool too.



1. How would I go about applying for a job at mcdonalds? (is it possible to apply online? or would I need to walk into a mcdonalds to inquire?



2. What are the basic requirements ( I'm 17, my education is independent studies, and I am very apt to learn as much as I can in the job world.)



3. If I do apply is there an interview? or is it just a apply and begin job? (I'm not the most charismatic person but I do have a good attitude and want to do my best when I work.)



4. What's it like when you first start?, do they start you off on the cash register, grills, etc?



Please answer this seriously, I just want to get a good first job and am eager for experience.



Thank you.Pondering my first career, mcdonalds question. lots of questions?
I'm 14, been looking for a job for 3 years, the McDonald's career site allows you to apply for a job,2- i've been looking for a job for 3 years and so far McDonald's is the only One hiring at 15,3-Of course there's a interview4-Not really on their site they have a link for every position, but you probably ask the manager after a while to change position.



And also the lowest rank is cashier, since they let the younger people work at the cashier, because they cant work at the grill, or firers.



I also live in new york, that might change my answer to your second question.

Good luck, G.

No comments:

Post a Comment