Friday, January 27, 2012

Who Inspired you to approach a career in acting?

For me its James Franco, when everyone told him he couldn't do it he wouldn't listen to them and pursued an acting career against is parents wishes. He worked at Mcdonalds to pay for his acting classes....and now look at where he is! He studies and reads a lot and is a very hard working person. So I can honestly say that Mr Franco is my inspiration.

What about you?Who Inspired you to approach a career in acting?
This may sound cliche but it would have to be Denzel Washington. During his adolescent years, he was a very active delinquent hang around with the wrong crowd, alot of physical altercations, got into alot of illegal trouble you know your average inner city kid. Due to his untamed manner he was sent to military school then to the "boys and girls club" to learn unity and self-discipline. Later he decided to turn his life around and went to school to get a degree in Journalism and Dramatic arts. He said once in a interview "Had it not been my parents pulling my ears and giving me advice I've would've end up in prison, on drugs or dead! like most of my friends where they are now"....I can relate to this. to know that it's not to late to make the right decision to make a impact of some sort. surely I'm on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment