Friday, January 27, 2012

Can i work for 2 different McDonalds in UK?

Hi, I work for McDonalds which i a franchise and their behaviour is not good with employees as they give Pay rise to who ever they like and store mangers also changes after every few months? also no one gets promoted in my store, last person who got promoted was a Crew Member who became Staff Trainer about 4 years ago. I asked for transfer but manager refused to give me and asked to quit and apply again in that store, i didnt quit but applied in different store ( Company Store) and i got Job there, i didnt quit my First Mcdonalds as i need to get my Holiday Pay but one thing i want to know is that can i work for both stores (McDonalds)?Franchise and Company? is there any problem working in 2 differently owned McDonlads? if Yes what are the problems i could face now or in future? and if there no problem than still why there isnt?



I need answers from people who have or had such experiences?

Those People who have habbit of asking Why and have no such experience should avoid answering this question?



I need answer based on reality as McDonalds is my career and i have worked really hard for franchise but after 2 years i am still there where i started (Crew Member) so please avoid any unsual answer.Can i work for 2 different McDonalds in UK?
Sure..........no issue.............

No comments:

Post a Comment