Monday, January 30, 2012

How can i get into IT with hardily any experience?

how can i get into IT. i have no actual qualifications in IT. i work at a local mcdonalds at the moment and i have completed cert 3 in retail supervision, and im doing cert 4 in retail management now. im starting to build my own PC and i am very interested in getting into the IT industry.



how would i go about getting my career started?How can i get into IT with hardily any experience?
thats the only thing about IT, they want you to have experience. They don't want to put you in charge of something and you break it. You need to take some computer courses and try to get a job at a call center for like a cell phone company or computer company. They train you on what you need to know alot of the time and go from there.How can i get into IT with hardily any experience?
Well I dont know how I can help you but I'm gonna lay down some of my life experience. I am now 17 and I've went to lots of IT, computer science contests and won some of them.



It all started when was little and had this taste for Sci-Fi movies and science of course. I didn't get a computer until 2 years ago but every time I had a computer in front of me I would browse stuff like control panel, everything that was about customization and options. When I got my computer I gotta say I got a little but addicted to games especially World of Warcraft until I was told that I could play for free on provate servers. I thought he was joking but the I got the proof played a bit and wondered: How did they do that? So I searched teh internet up and down, then learned how to make my own server (using basic repacks) then I learned about C++ compiling and MySQL (all from the desire to customize). Next thing I know at school we learn C++ so with a litle bit of my exp my teahcer gave me some books on it and stuff. And that how I did it.



So I could say that its all about practice experience at first. Browsing, getting interested at first untl it gets professional. I hope I helped. Good luck.
  • fondue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment