Monday, February 20, 2012

Is there any hope for me becoming a vet?

I am a sophomore in high school and ever since I was 3 or 4 I knew that I wanted to work with animals and by 5 I had my mind set on being a vet, which has always been my dream. I have all A's and B's but my mom says that's not good enough and she keeps telling me that I'll have a lot of fun working into mcdonalds or community college and should consider a different career because all the vet schools are really hard to get into. I'm not a competitive person so I don't play any sports and there's no veterinarian programs that I know of in the area. I've been working so hard to do well in science and all I could get was a B+ and I'm really disappointed because I tried so hard in that class and i'm thinking if science is this difficult for me now, should I give up? I don't know what else to be, I mean the only thing I've ever seen myself doing as an adult is working with animals.Is there any hope for me becoming a vet?
You need a Bachelors degree to attend vet school. Your high school grades won't count for admission.

No comments:

Post a Comment