Monday, February 20, 2012

Which would be better for me to use a temp agency or a recruiter?

I recently moved in a new area and want a career change. I already know I want to work in banks, restaurants and hotels. I never did office work yet would like to experience it. I read recruiters are not useful if you are looking for a career change. I have 5 years experience at Mcdonalds and desire to get a culinary degree. I really just want any type of work until I find a job in these fields. I am good in math, customer service and english. I do not know how to type but would learn fast. I was also wondering if I am allowed to jobsearch while I am with a temp agency or recruiter? I tend to be a workaholic so I want to work 60 to 80 hours a week. Am I allowed to stay with a temp agency even after I found a job that I like? I would prefer to leave once I found a job during the day and an overnight job.Which would be better for me to use a temp agency or a recruiter?
you are allowed to use any service you want to use. and also you are allowed to have more than 1 agency or recruiter. they work for you and try to place you where you qualify. use them all and get the best job offer then settle down where you are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment