Sunday, February 26, 2012

I live in California, will it be easy to find work as a medical assistant here?

and i have another question as a dude think i can find a job? i dont care if the job is stereotypically for women cause its only a career that im doin now so i can have a better paying salary than working at a mcdonalds so i can afford college to become an X-Ray Tech. and besides atleast i'll be surrounded by girls all day. ;)

im becoming one through the Jobcorps experience and im not sure if an employer will see that as legit. but then again im getting the same training as if i went to a heald or western career college.

so any info on pay, finding of a job in cali, and Jobcorps program credibility will be helpful.

thanks alot!I live in California, will it be easy to find work as a medical assistant here?
Yes, you will be able to find employment. I suggest you look for employment at an acute care hospital, or same day surgery center. There will be many different types of jobs that you will qualify for. While you are working you will be able to see all the other possibilities for you to advance your education. I can't comment on the pay because I did this same thing many years ago, and it worked for me. I thought it was one of the smartest things I ever decided to do. You have a lot to look forward to as you climb the ladder of greater knowledge, more responsibility, higher pay, licensed employment. There is so much room for growth.
  • tangled dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment