Monday, February 20, 2012

Best Jobs For A Teenager Wanting To Be a Fashion Designer?

I'm 15 years old and in Ohio. I want to be a fashion designer and writer as well as making wigs and synth dreads when I'm older, but I need to make money now and for a the next couple years before I go to college. What are some good jobs that will help my career? I don't want to work at Mcdonalds or fast food for many reasons so I'm leaning toward finding a job at a clothing/beauty place, book store or a grocery store if I have to. But what jobs will accept a 15 or 16 year old? And what fashion/beauty stores pay the best? And I'm also kind of shy and I know I have to get over it to become better in my career and in general but I don't want to get a job at some place that force me to check people's things out and be customer service right away.Best Jobs For A Teenager Wanting To Be a Fashion Designer?
If only you lived in New York City. Usually in some places they have internships for people with an aspiring career for fashion. I suggest looking up online. Though an internship means you don't get paid, many people who do a good job actually get hired for jobs like dressing and making sure all the models are present. Look up online and ask your guidance consoler in your school, I'm sure you'll find something best suitable towards your needs. :-)
  • battlefield 3 forums
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment