Sunday, February 26, 2012

What would be a good job?

Ok, so in about a year I will need to be getting a job; I just turned 15 less than a month ago.



As I said before, I am 15. I am in the top... 5 or 6 percentile of my class, I have some experience in Computer Programming and Computer Maintenance; I take AP classes, I'm in Band (thus I have good time management..), and I have looked into technology careers, and think a good career for me would be Software Engineer (not at the age of 16.. of course), and I was wondering what a good job for me would be.



If I had to work at a place like Best Buy, I would, I would rather work there than somewhere like McDonald's. Also working in a customer service area or something similar (like Geek Squad, but I highly doubt it) would be preferable to working at a checkout area, but I guess at my age I don't have a stockpile of choices.



Thanks.What would be a good job?
i have to tell ya you do have ya head screwed on right. and i think you know what you are after. like any kid its hard to break in to the work force unless you know some one. what the employer sees first is if you are alert, you speak well no less no more. show ambition. but not overly.don't thank him or her but once when leaving the interview. smile. go after what you want to do. and actually best buy sounds interesting theses young people are damn smart. go for it.
  • bubble pop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment