Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where is a good place for me to work?

This summer i was going to start working but i decided to do summer school instead. So i would like to get a job for next summer. I want to start planning from now so i can tell the career center can set up an interview for me. I hear Mcdonalds pays really badly and Tim Hortons a lot of people hated the jobs. I would like to work at Empire Theaters with my friends but i am pretty sure that there are much better jobs. Next summer im going to be 16 but i really need a good job that id like that totally wont rip me off. I am also saving for university and i would like to have enough money saved to cover my tuition. Im in British Columbia in the Lower Mainland and what job would be ideal for me?Where is a good place for me to work?
Landscaping

Clothing stores

Hostess in restaurant

London Drugs

Save On Foods

Movie extra work

No comments:

Post a Comment