Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is Itt tech any good? Or are they just out for money?

I know that I need a career, and I know that these private schools will say anything to get your money. Can I really get a descent career out of it? Anything I should know they aren't telling before I meet with an counselor? I know colleges will tell you theirs careers in a field when theirs none (Knows from experience). Anything you can say such as a someone who graduated (their experience) or someone knowledgeable on the subject would really help. I just don't want to get a degree go in debt, then end up working a McDonald's. %26gt;_%26gt;Is Itt tech any good? Or are they just out for money?
ITT used to be a low-level but respectable trade school, offering short-term courses for getting students' foot in the door for various entry-level jobs.



Today, ITT is part of the bogus for-profit college trend which threatens the reputation of USA tertiary education.

ITT is not regionally accredited, and should be avoided. There are always better/cheaper alternatives.Is Itt tech any good? Or are they just out for money?
All for-profit schools (not the same thing as private) are just out for money. Not only do employers look at degrees from for-profit schools unfavorably, but they often do overly-specific majors to sound trendy that wouldn't actually qualify you for as many jobs as a traditional degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment