Monday, February 20, 2012

Would you rather be a stripper, or flip burgers at mcdonald's?

keep in mind: there is no room for advancement in either career %26amp; you must keep this job for the remainder of your life.Would you rather be a stripper, or flip burgers at mcdonald's?
Stripper...McDonald's will never offer "Happy Endings"Would you rather be a stripper, or flip burgers at mcdonald's?
I suppose I will have to choose Mic-E-Dee's because no one in their right mind would pay to watch an old nerd pole dance (and if they would...I'd be frightened of them). There's nothing wrong with flipping burgers and it's all the food (if you can classify those meat like disks as food) is free. And the upside is my clients would probably like me a whole lot more than my students do now (especially when I assign homework). The upside to either job is that you can run "on automatic" leaving you free to day dream, think up new ideas, compose poetry (Ok, that one might not be that easy to do while dancing).



Sorry, I gotta go---fries up!



-Fred
Hi!

1. You're wrong; there is room for advancement in both positions.

2. Stripper, cuz that would have to mean I look WAAAY! better than I do now.

3. I'd rather be a rocket-scientist, as long as we're fantasizing...!



Fun Q! Thanks! }:%26gt;





EDIT : (because I NEVER LEARNED to keep my big mouth shut!....)

DIGNITY is something you possess. It's connected to self-image, and self-respect. It is NOT! something you get from a job, people.

A job is something you DO; NOT something you ARE.

(Just so you know...) ; )Would you rather be a stripper, or flip burgers at mcdonald's?
I would rather flip burgers and know I wasn't seen by a ton of men who probably go home and think of me in their beds. I want to have dignity and self respect. Plus, if there are children, I would not want them hearing about the kind of life a stripper has. I just feel my body is for the one I love, not the whole world.
personally, i'd rather be stripper than a flipper... in stripping, there's a lot more money, it keeps you in shape, you get your pick of the guys... however, the general public would rather me be a flipper since im too old and fat for stripping now... hey, my middle finger still works really good though -- oh, that was a "flipper" at mcdonald's... lolWould you rather be a stripper, or flip burgers at mcdonald's?
I don't see how some people feel they're preserving their "dignity" by working at McDonald's. Both positions would be incredibly frustrating, but at least as a stripper you can be drunk all the time and abusive to clients.
I would rather be a stripper..If you work in McDonald's for the rest of your life you would get greasy skin and probably get overweight-a stripper is more fun,better paid and healthy ....in the long run! lol
for all you stripper wannabe's out there.remember,this is a LIFETIME job.one of these days gravity is goin' to start setting in,yuuuuuuuckkkk!!HAHAHA.flipping burgers would work for me!!
I wouldn't choose either. I've got better plans for my life, thankyou.

However, I'd rather flip burgers then be a stripper. I don't want to compromise my morals or beliefs.
ew neither. I do not want to pick. And another thing, haha, the remainder of your life? Who would watch a 90 year old stripper? haha.
stripper stripper
Stripper. Because if I'm keeping this job for the remainder of my life, then I can't pass up the amusement of seeing young women's reactions to a naked 90 year old man...
i would flip burgers at mcdonald's because that will be a little respectable job than being a stripper.



Respect earned does count at the end of the day.
I would have to say stripper. I rather have to deal with men and their greasy palms than McDonalds and those greasy floors.
stripper.

they are sexy and they make more money than flipping buggers.

also, it can be a little different everyday
Stripper!
Stripper
I'd rather SEE a stripper flipping burgers at McDonald's?
Stripper, because you make a lot more money and learn how to dance seductively.
i'd like to make the money of a stipper, but i wouldn't want nasty drunk women throwing themselves on me so bring on the burgers...mcdonalds here i come.
stripper
Mcdonalds.
stripper better money
Stripper. More money, less McDonald's.
McDonald's I only strip for my wife.
Stripper. Tips are better, plus it's more fun and you would stay in shape!
Stripper fo' sho! I mean, how hot is that???





And how lame is Mcdonalds?
McDonalds... being a stripper is nasty,and its against my morals and disrespectful to yourself
I rather flip burgers and go see strippers.
Yeah I'd like to be a stripper at McDonald's!
at the days end of flipping burgers you would still have your dignity
  • book clubs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment