Monday, February 20, 2012

How to get a UK job that pays 80,000 British Pounds Per HOUR?

I would like to work as a cashier or a janitor for Tesco. I really like Tesco and it is a nice convenient way to shop.



I have 2 years making delicious hamburgers at McDonalds; it is a restaurant in the USA where they have food to eat like Hamburgers, Chicken McNuggets, fries, double-burgers. I remember seeing a few McDonalds in England.



Now I think I can upsize my career at Tesco. I want 80,000 British Pounds per hour, whatever that translates to in income for a year, I want that much per year.



Where can I find a Tesco that will give me this compensation. I know it's a lot, but I could use the cash you know.How to get a UK job that pays 80,000 British Pounds Per HOUR?
Sorry...there are no jobs available at Tesco that pay so little per hour...most are in 拢1000,000 per hour range. You will just have to look elsewhere.How to get a UK job that pays 80,000 British Pounds Per HOUR?
:-) get realHow to get a UK job that pays 80,000 British Pounds Per HOUR?
dream on foolHow to get a UK job that pays 80,000 British Pounds Per HOUR?
what drugs are you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment