Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's it like working at McDonald's?

Do you have any career prospects? I lost my well-paid job a few months ago when the company downsized and I've had no luck finding anything else since and believe me I've tried everywhere. I was in McDonald's a few days ago and I got talking with the manager and he said that he's looking for staff and gave me an application to fill in and hand back so if I get this job... what do you think of it? I'm not a teenager I'm in my mid twenties so will I be out of place?



I'm not the sort of person that would turn down a job because I believe that any job is better than no job at all and in this recession I know just how hard it is to find work and I'd rather have a job than be on the dole. Is McDonald's a good place to work? what prospects do I have because I'm a highly qualified person, I know it starts off at around 拢5.75 for adults but surely I'll earn more than that after a while or have other staff benefits?What's it like working at McDonald's?
McDonald's career path is superb and there are lots of benefits if you are prepared to work hard. Everyone who works for McDonald's has to start at the bottom ie working in one of their restaurants. If you pull your weight they should offer you promotion within 6-9 months and will even put you through a Management Course (all expenses payed) but remember they are looking for people with leadership skills who can demonstrate a determined attitude and who are reliable and responsible.

If you decide to work for them then the world is your oyster. It all depends on you.

Good luckWhat's it like working at McDonald's?
Let me tell you super dude, I also looked down at the folks spitting on our food. I worked at a gas mart because only job around because Haliburton dropped 1,000 folks anyway. The folks at MC D's had benefits, bonus, vacation , party, free food, health and dental. You will be out of place if you can pass a drug screen you be ok. You will get Mgr. fast suck it up go to Wal-mart mr pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment