Thursday, February 23, 2012

IM APPLYING FOR A JOB, ?

Okay, so mcdonalds! i know prettyfunny. but yer. its 9.30 an hour. i have been told a few questions: please help me with my answeres:::



Why do you want the job?



Basically because its close to home and I wanted to have my first job one I would remember ,and I love mcdondals so yer.



What do you know about McDonald's and why do you want to work for us?



Well, I do know it鈥檚 a worldwide company, but I also know that therss the Ronald McDonald house charities that help sic k children and their families, the Ronald McDonald house charities also hold special events to raise money for the families.





What are your strengths and weaknesses?



Well, I like to be organized, im good with computers and I can speak some Indonesian. I think that my main weakness is my confidence, I tend to just fade into my skin if im nervous.



What are your career ambitions?



When im of age I would love to do hairdressing course or be a flight attendant. I think that if I work in a place like McDonalds I have communicated with people, handled food and taken care of money, orders etc.



What achievements and skills do you think will be useful in this job?

I NEED HELP HERE!



What kind of things do you enjoy doing outside school/work?

I love to travel, recenrtly I traveled to Scotland and England. I also enjoy playing netball.







PLEASE HELP ME BACKUP MY ANSWERS!IM APPLYING FOR A JOB, ?
Well I don't know what your achievements are, only you know that, but for your skills, I'm sure they are looking for "people skills" since you will be working with the public, so I would say that you are respectful, easygoing, a good team worker, and you have a good disposition (you aim to please) when it comes to working with the public.IM APPLYING FOR A JOB, ?
What achievements and skills do you think will be useful in this job? You could say something about your leadership skills. how you are a hard working and you take direction well. Explain how you are a quick learner and would be a dedicated employee.
  • little ceasars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment