Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is this a good resume, any tips, mistakes or improvements thx?

Smith Adia

13 Gavean Dr Southport, QLD

Mobile: 04 123 432 54

Email: secret@hotmail.com

D.O.B secret



EMPLOYMENT OVERVIEW: I have had two previous employments in the past and I am now seeking a new challenge. In both my jobs I have had a huge amount of face-to-face experience, and can coup very well in many different environments. I have also had exceeding experience with the cash register and can handle cash very well.



KEY STRENGTHS: 鈥?High level computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint 鈥?Experience in customer service both face to face and phone based 鈥?Strong business development capabilities 鈥?Experience with Retail and Food Education: 2001-Current: High School at secret



CAREER HISTORY: August 2010 鈥?June 2011: Counter work and preparing food in the back area Company: McDonalds Location:petrol station Ph No. (07) 5593 8680



Key responsibilities: 鈥?Serving all the customers 鈥?Counting money 鈥?Cleaning 鈥?Cooking, preparing the food and washing up



Key skills: While I was working at McDonalds, it was my duty to make sure that every customer walked away with a smile. I had never had any unhappy customers and had positive feedback regularly. While I was working in the back preparing and making the food I made sure that I had done everything correctly and kept my area clean. I have had a lot of experience with dealing in many different situations with customers and can always find a solution.



October 2010- July 2011 Counter sales Person Company: Sunnies Central Location: Burleigh Heads Ph No. (07) 5520 7350



Key responsibilities 鈥?Serving all the customers at the front counter 鈥?Managed all sales 鈥?Handling money 鈥?Selling sunglasses on the Internet 鈥?Cleaning the glasses and the shop



Key Skills:

While I was working at McDonalds I also had a job at my fathers shop at Burleigh. The shop is called Sunnies Central. While I was working at the counter I had a responsibility to keep all my customers happy and satisfied with the product. I developed exceptional people skills and can handle many situations, positive or negative. I had always gone further that what my boss wanted me to do and always made sure that I put one hundred percent in all my efforts.



Unfortunately my father has now sold the shop and I am no longer working there. As for McDonalds, I had found that I was enjoying my self and was not using my full potential.



HOBBIES %26amp; INTERESTS: 鈥?Reading 鈥?Rock climbing 鈥?Swimming 鈥?Bowling



AVAILABILITY:

Thursday 4:30pm-10pm

Saturday - Sunday 6:00am-10pm



REFEREES: Option 1: Name: secret

Position: Owner

Company: McDonalds Reedy Creek

Mobile: (07) 5593 8680 Option 2: Name: secret

Position: Manager

Company: Sunnies Central

Mobile: secretIs this a good resume, any tips, mistakes or improvements thx?
very informative.

But I cannot see what it really looks like so you'd better save it as PDF and show us the picture.

For whether a resume is good or not mainly depends on what other people feels like at the first glance.

Use this free ppt (word, excel) to pdf converter: http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/ppt-pdf鈥?/a>

and show us the picture.Is this a good resume, any tips, mistakes or improvements thx?
you can go to the website for Resume Revise and they can help you for free with whatever you need for resumes or cover letters.
  • california academy of sciences
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment