Thursday, February 23, 2012

Paul McCartney is he for real?

His new song, what a load of tut! Wings were bad enough, if this man had not been in The Beatles this new music venture would be laughed out of the record Label and be in the bargin bin before it hit the shelves......

......also calls himself a animal loving Vegie, Starbucks are endorsing this rubbish and they are owned by the Mcdonalds corporation, or so I thought, where are his principles now, I hope Heather takes him for all she can get, I dont like her but I hate him even more, he should call it a day, smoke his joints and forget he ever had a music career.Paul McCartney is he for real?
Heather seems to have gone into this relationship only for the money and I hope she doesn't get a dime from him...his newest venture is not to my taste...nor was the stuff that he did with wings...but I would not presume to be a music critic. There is a lot of stuff out there that I do not like, but that does not mean I have the right to wish the artists ill. Shame on you!Paul McCartney is he for real?
For New Music Artists looking for labels I recommend



http://www.newmusiclabel.com
  • mcdonalds monopoly
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment