Monday, February 20, 2012

Commis chef cover letter, please help!?

I have just finished my GCSE's and i work at mcdonalds at the moment and i want a career as a chef and i am applying for a job as a commi chef at a hotel. i need help with a cover letter as i'm not very good with putting things into words. I want to some how say that i currently work at mcdonalds but i want to work for someone who is better (obviously not put it like that) who uses fresh food etc and isn't a fat food chain. I am hard working and enthusiastic and i want a career in food and i reeeally want this job. help!! xxxCommis chef cover letter, please help!?
Ok here is a letter. I have also put down how to actually lay it out.



As a matter of interest, I also started as a Commis Chef, and over the years I became a Head Chef, in two top restaurants. If you are good at what you do, you could achieve this.





Your Address





Their address Date.



Re Application for position of Commis Chef.

Dear -------------------



I would like to apply for the postion of Commis Chef at your Hotel.



I currently work at McDonald's, and even though it has been good experience, cooking burgers is not what I want to continue doing.



I really want a job that involves actually preparing, and cooking dishes, using fresh ingredients.



I am hard working, and enthusiastic, and I really want a career as a Chef.



I know I lack experience at the moment, but I am a fast learner.



I would really appreciate it if you would consider me for the position of Commis Chef.



I look forward to your reply.





Yours sincerely









Your name. (Then sign your name in the gap above)



( sincerely, is lower case, do not use a capital letter.)



Well I hope you get the job, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment