Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beatdown Results!? Road to super Sunday begins!? #1 Contender Match!? What do you htink?

We begin the night with Daffy %26amp; King Arty in the ring. Arty started out by saying, “I am back! Garfield thought he cast me away, but he was wrong. I found a way to come back and now I’m going to show him what I’m really made of. In fact, I’m showing the whole world what I’m made of. Finally, I can come here at the beginning of the show, and say, I am the champion. And it wouldn’t be without Daffy right here. So Daffy, why don’t you talk to all of the EFW fans around the world.” “Thank you Arty. I am so proud to be the man to bring EFW back. I have worked so hard for this, and I am so happy that my wrestling career is over and my GM career is continuing.” Garfield came out and exclaimed, “Not so fast, Daffy. Your career isn’t over yet. In fact, it’s just beginning. Because I have a rematch clause in my contract. And the word rematch means I get to have the same match that I had when I lost my title. AND, the title is supposed to be on the line. So, that means that you have one more match with me. And that match can be tonight, it can be next week, it can be at Super Sunday. Whenever I want.” Daffy replied with, “Well, too bad. Because that was a contract made in the NKK, it can’t apply to EFW. So I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. Tonight, you will be facing both Dr. Dre %26amp; Jak in a Triple Threat Match. The winner will face King Arty at Super Sunday.” They left as Garfield was going crazy.

The first match had Hugo Chavez facing Tarzan, with the same ref that Hugo got KO’d by at No Chance. Before the match he warned him. Tarzan was dominating the whole match. He had the Tarzan Clutch locked in when cruiserweight champ Taco bell Chihuahua came out. Tarzan saw him and yelled at him, but taco tripped. The ref saw it and DQ’d Chavez. Tarzan chased after Taco as Hugo got up and yelled at the ref. “Are you blind ref?” The ref all of a sudden punched Hugo right in the chin and KO’d him. He said, “Hmm, I must not be blind, because I just knocked you out cold. And my name is not ‘ref’, it’s Mills Lane.”symbols

The next match had Jane %26amp; Chun-Li take on the EFW Womens champ Kim Possible %26amp; WWE Womens champ Cammy. It was a great match. jane %26amp; chun-Li were winning. Jane was getting ready for a Superkick on Cammy, but Slimey came out with a chair In hand. Chun Li used the chair against him. Jane connected with the Superkick to win the match.

Chewbacca faced Ronald McDonald. It was an awesome match. Chewy was dominating the whole time. He was about to win when The hamburgler %26amp; Grimace came out. Grimace distracted the ref as Hamburgler came from the other side. Hamburgler tried to clotheline Chewy, but Chewy ducked and went after him. He gave him a Millenium Falcon clotheline over the rope and he hit Grimace. As this was going on, Ronald had gotten up. He tried to hit a Big Floppy Boot, but chewy ducked and hit a Millenium Falcon clotheline for the win.

It was main event time as Garfield, Dre, %26amp; Jak fought for #1 Contendership. It was a great match. Garfield %26amp; Jak formed an alliance against Dre. They had him in the corner and kept on double teaming him. When one was taken away by the ref, the other was continuing the work. It went like this for awhile until they both tried to do it at the same time. Jak got mad and started punching Garfield. He then hit a JakAttak on him. He tried to get the pin, but Dre broke it up. They kept on fighting. Each hit their finishers, but the other got out of the pin. Finally, Dre had hit a Drop da Mic and was about to get the win when Garfield broke the pin up. He just went ballistic on him %26amp; Jak. He broke out his cheese grater and used it on both of him. Security came out and tried to take him away, but he swung the cheese grater at them. Finally, Daffy came out. ‘stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Garfield, your behavior is inappropriate. You could have just broke up the pin and won the match, but now there is no #1 Contender. In fact, I should put you out of the running for #1 Contender. But, since Arty did come at No chance under your rule, I will take pity on you. So, I will leave it up to the fans to decide. Since it is an interactive PPV, I will let the fans choose between you, Dr. Dre, %26amp; Jak. So then fans, it’s up to you to decide the fate of our main event.” He leaves as security are holding a boiling hot Garfield.Beatdown Results!? Road to super Sunday begins!? #1 Contender Match!? What do you htink?
just by ur name i know ur a jerk (not just cuz u think wwe sux but ur disrespecting a company)Beatdown Results!? Road to super Sunday begins!? #1 Contender Match!? What do you htink?
Wow, that's a lot of spam to read.
TRIPLE HBeatdown Results!? Road to super Sunday begins!? #1 Contender Match!? What do you htink?
excuse me is you saying somethin? nah uh u can tell me nothin.
i read none of that ha ha 2 pointsBeatdown Results!? Road to super Sunday begins!? #1 Contender Match!? What do you htink?
I refuse to read all that.
Good show tonight. Dre should be the one to face Arty.
Good idea u made %26amp; once again a great show. My vote is going to be for Garfield so him %26amp; Arty can settle this once %26amp; for all.
JAK WILL DO ANOTHER JAKATTACK TOO DR.DRE AND GARFIELD THEN KING ARTY WILL RETAIN THE TITLE I KNEW JANE WOULD WIN AND I KNEW TARZAN WOULD WIN

RATING-10-10

No comments:

Post a Comment