Sunday, February 26, 2012

How does a McDonald's franchise owner spend their day?

As a crew member I take great pride working for a company that has been around since 1955, in fact I enjoy working for McDonald's so well I have a notion to go back to school after I get settled with the career I have already been working so hard for. I have a few years left before I'm done with college, I'm going for my doctorate in psychology. I have my associates.



After I'm practicing for a few years I have an interest in buying a franchise, but what I'm curious to know, as an owner operator what do they do all day? I see ours come in the store maybe once every week if that. Do they pay their managers from their profits of the stores to run everything. I'm hoping it's more hands on than just dropping by one of your stores, and going home for the rest of the day.How does a McDonald's franchise owner spend their day?
They spend their time counting the McMoney

No comments:

Post a Comment