Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mcdonalds.com careers help please?

right now i am applying online on McDonald's.com. My question is does anyone know where i can call to see if they've seen my application? My friend told me that her family member who works at McDonald's gave her a number where she can call and see if they've been through it. About 2-3 days later they gave her an interview. I'm really desperate for a job please help!Mcdonalds.com careers help please?
Haha flippin' burgers nice job.Mcdonalds.com careers help please?
Dont apply to work at mcdonnalds, you wont like their treatment of employees. and dont click on that weird link that that other person posted. most likely its spam.



also, dont eat food from mcdonnalds, if you want to know why watch the movie " supersize me"

No comments:

Post a Comment